From yesterday’s waterski excursion. Nic’s first, and only, run ended with a skipping rock across the water impression that resulted in a headache. Haley took the day off recovering from her prior crash concussion. So, this dude was the highlight. Just chilling out on a dock sunbathing. #deltalife #walnutgrove #boathouse #sealionlife
Lenovo N23 11.6" LCD Chromebook $279.99
Catch us on the beach this Sunday afternoon at Oceanside Public House for #TheGetAwayDayParty
featuring DJs, great drink specials & meal features. 4pm till LATE. FREE entry, come get your vibe on with #JRGAD
Family Camp is happening right now! Guests are enjoying a family friendly yoga session in the shady Walnut Grove. 🌳🧘
When your whole squad matches. #JRGAD
Tomorrow is the day! Who is coming out to our Loving Local Sunday Pop Up Event? You can find me at @selflove.lamourdesoi
from 12-4, along with some other great vendors AND make sure you pop by to enter the draws for some fabulous prizes! ❤️ #stockedandstyled
I may or may not have eaten an entire bag of all dressed chips yesterday... don’t judge me 🙈🤢 #stockedandstyled
Friday nights are not what they use to be. Crafting with my son preparing possession key chains which doubles as a bottle opener.
Come by my salon @selflove.lamourdesoi
this Sunday for our Loving Local Sunday Event with some fab local vendors! A $25 Gel Polish Mani + Nail Art Special available for purchase & pre-booking this day only (services will not be done Event day) There will be awesome prizes you will have a chance to Win! Looking forward to seeing you all ! Xo
Congrats to our clients R & M on the purchase of their new home!!! Can’t wait for the three of you to move in! ❤️
There goes the neighbourhood! Join #JRGAD
at Townhall Langley on Sunday, Sept.2nd for The Neighbourhood Labour Day Long Wknd Party featuring @djexqzt
& guests. $4 #Ciroc
+ FREE entrance all night long! Open till 2AM. 🤙🏼
Hi! I'm Lauren. I'm excited to have a presence on IG to showcase my home after being MIA for several years. A few things about me:
1) I'm an open book. Literally ask me anything (within reason) and you will probably walk away with too much information. My husband, Troy, is my filter. 🙄
2) My day job is very technical so after work, my creative side comes out to play... usually manifesting itself in home renovations.
3) I grew up on a 120+ acre dairy and crop farm in central PA and showed dairy cows and steer in 4-H from ages 6 through 18.
4) After living in our first home (a ranch house in a small town) for 7 years, I couldn't wait to get back to the country. We now own and operate a 4-acre farmette with a farmhouse that dates to circa 1860. It has been a constant adventure and my heart is happier than ever.
5) My husband and I are high school sweethearts. He was a great investment because he turned out to be quite handy. 😉 I also happen to think he's the most amazing man I ever met.
Nice to meet you, now tell me something about yourself! 😁
#walnutgrove #hellomynameis #IGintro #farmhouseliving #farmhousedecor #modernfarmhouse #centralpa