How do I make my quick and easy SW syn free spaghetti bolognese?
1. I used less than 5% fat mince, wholewheat pasta, Tomato passata, sliced mushrooms and chopped onion.
2. I always use a bowl to measure roughly how much pasta I will eat, today I am making enough for two but by measuring it out it saves waste and prevents over eating.
3. I always add a pinch of salt to both my bolognese and my pasta just to season it to taste slightly and also a tiny bit of pepper goes into the sauce.
4. Once the mince has browned i add lots of chopped onion and chopped mushrooms, both of mine today are ready chopped keeping the cooking quick and easy and mess free!
5. All is left to do is add the tomato passata (free) and leave to simmer for a few minutes letting the passata soak into the mince and veg for more flavour!
It's so quick and easy and today I have made mine and once cooled I will pop in some tubs and heat up at work later, even though it's so hard to resist eating it now😋
Today's breakfast was a stack of SW pancakes, using my Hex b for the 40g of oats and topped with lots of fat free yogurt and plenty of fruit! My fave way to make these pancakes is to use toffee yogurt and a spoonful of salted caramel flavouring 😋
Breakfast today is strawberries (speed) and banana (free) with a vanilla Muller Light yogurt (free) I've also got an apple (speed) and my daily dose of vitamins 👌
Another gorgeous newbie included in our 25% off all weekend
For tonight's tea I had one of the Morrisons melt in the middle fish cakes 🐠 (2 syns) with home made vegetable rice including, chopped baby corn, broccoli and mushrooms 😍 so so so tasty!!!
Today's body magic was weights in the gym! Focusing on my bum and abs working towards my beach holiday 💪🏼🍦
Belle rose necklaces 💥💥 brand new 💥💥 ⚘⚘
Ok you asked for it so here it is!! 25% off all order £10 and over.
Friday to Sunday so grab a bargain.
Also includes sale lines 💥💥🎉🎉
Afternoon snacking ... on strawberries (speed) and a mullerlight vanilla yoghurt (free) 💛
Brunch 😋 was beans (free) on toast (Healthy extra B) and Worcester sauce (free) hmmm mmm 👍🏻 I know there wasn’t speed on the plate but couldn’t find any and been in a super rush today!! Oooo also started my water intake for the day in my other @hydratem8
This was breakfast 🙈 had a super busy morning so just had to grab this banana 🍌 (free) also had about 10 million cups of coffee, JOKING 🙃 only had 3 (Healthy extra A milk allowance used) - 3tbsp of Agave Nectar was 3syns used!!
Sometimes I feel people think this about me... last night got home super late as was held up at work 😔 got home and all I wanted was to head to bed so missed out on dinner...#latenight
Loved our ice bee? Introducing our golden bee
Tea tonight was on plan! Nandos with friends! Plain chicken butterfly (2 syns) spicy rice (3 syns) and corn (free) with a drink of Diet Coke! 😋
Body magic today was trampolining! So fun but so warm in this gorg weather! ✨
Breakfast today! Toffee yogurt and banana with strawberries! Delish 😋