hello yes, i am back once again and totally not dead! But jokes aside, while I was finishing up some school work i decided to sketch of a little thought i was having for a while now for the Intergallatic concept and its story.
I decided its going to be about main character, Lui, is a lost space traveler and treasure hunter trying to head back to Earth but comes across with this space station that has different channels. He has discovered that he just found the long lost space station the "S.S. Andromedan" ! Weirdly enough, it has been said that its ruled by an emperor and those different channels along with a planet-like garden is all connected together to rule the universe.
I'm still trying to add more details but its just a short version of what I imagine, if you cant see what the different channels names are due to my shitty handwriting, here's what they say exactly:
• Main Channel / Motherboard (Center)
• (On Top) Europa Tower (the antagonist controls everything there)
• (Next to Europa Tower) Planet Xen: a full blown plant that has been connected to the space station for experimenting plant-life and usage for different weapons since it contains nuclear power
• (Bottom Left) Channel Galilean: where all of the different inhabints live and pressured work under force, the transparent ring around it is a mega-highway system
• (Top Right) Channel Maximus: A secret military base where all of the top secret ships and weapons are built. Also a lot of artifacts are there aswell.
• (The little square under Channel Maximus) S/2003 J2: A despose room or junkyard along with different sercurity guards are there to not only clean different waste all of the channels have, but also project any intruders entering the military section of the Channel.
• (Bottom Right) Channel Platnium: A high class planet-shape channel with different super cities, furturistic areas, and other neat stuff aswell including a super highway connected to those cities. (Aka Tokyo on steroids.)
Also second is a little quick and rough sketch of Lui and the alien-animal hybrid subjects trying to chase after him, because why not lol. A full version of the photo will be in my story!! 👀
In the next chapter of "flipping through old sketchbooks because I'm sick, then taking terrible pictures of them with my phone to post on IG," I found this gem of a draft of a personal comic, looking at why I wanted to become a cartoonist/struggles in art school.
I never did anything with it, not sure why. Time, probably, but also finding it would be dauntingly personal, so, that's probably more of it. A worthwhile endeavor though, that I should get back to at some point. Sorry for the bad pics. There's a reason I'm not a professional photographer! 😂😂😂