😱😱 LAWDHAMERCY • A 9-year-old student in New Mexico thought that she was bringing ordinary gummy bears to school but lil sis was in for a rude awakening because they were marijuana edibles!
“She thought she was sharing candy, and if you saw the picture on the box, it did look like candy,” dean of elementary students Kristi Del Curtis said.
According to the @WashingtonPost
, the little girl took her parents medical candy, not knowing that she was about to go on a trip she would never forget. She started feeling dizzy during class and was sent to the nurse. After school officials realized that she had eaten THC-laced gummy’s, the school made an announcement asking if other students had eaten some. Five other students had some of the THC gummies.
School officials said they noticed that something was off with the students because they were real “giggly.”
One student said she knew immediately after eating the candy that something was wrong because she began to feel dizzy. @theshaderoom #StayInTheKnow