Hi everyone! It's Siobhain here from @upallnight_blog
& this is a picture of my son Ziggy. We're off to Mexico tomorrow, an 11 hour flight with a 5 month year old baby is a daunting prospect but we've had some fantastic tips that I'll share with you now....
1) You can order formula to pick up @bootsuk
at the airport.
2) Feed on take off and landing to help with their ears.
3) Be prepared for poonamis! A spare change of clothes for baby AND you!
4) Take the baby carrier for delays at the gate & strolls on the flight.
5) Accept that as a mum you'll have to take less.
Feel free to follow our travels @upallnight_blog
Happy Sunday you lovely lot!! Xxxx