“Sweaters, are just blankets you can wear.” The Becky Criss Cross Back is a cable knit sweater with side slits. .
Swipe right to see the back. Tap to Shop.🛍
. 🇱 🇴 🇨 🇦 🇱 🇸 : Join us! Thursday, October 18th, 5-7pm at Ro Sham Bo Salon in Medford for a Pop Up Shop! There will be swag bags, wine, and mini Pumpkin Chiffon tarts. 🎃 .
Help support the Maslow Project, a non profit that supports homeless youth in our community. Bring a donation. Clothes or hygiene products are welcome! .
#community #wine #sweaterweather
Right before sunset, we hiked a mile along the shore of Paulina Lake to the hot springs. It was beautiful! You can dig your own little hot spring pool right by the lake.
Cute decor results in higher productivity when studying, right?? Here’s the perfect little study spot from last week. 🍂 Happy Monday, everyone!
When you find the promo code and there’s free shipping... #addtocart
Big news!!! I’ve officially created an Oregon Family Adventures website! The goal is to provide a helpful resource for people in search of family friendly things to do in OR. I’m still tweaking & fine tuning the design of the site (and still trying to make it a bit more mobile friendly, I’m a newbie at this), but the content is public & new posts are being added regularly! The site is oregonfamilyadventures.net (link in bio). Check it out if you want! It’s mostly Southern Oregon content as of now, but we have big plans for traveling through the northern & coastal areas of Oregon in 2019. 😄 (And yes, my laptop is being held together with duct tape in this picture) 😂 .
#feelingexcited #newwebsite #oregonblogger #youtuber #traveloregon #oregonfamily #oregonadventures #oregontravelguide #southernoregon #exploreoregon #thingstodoinoregon
It is officially Fall in Bend.
BUT. Thank goodness it’s Spring in New Zealand and I’ll have an excuse to eat ice cream again.
ONE WEEK AWAY, FRIENDS. 🍦
Happy Monday, lovelies! 🎃❤️
Can I show you a peek? Right now seemed as good a time as any for a little behind-the-scenes. Here’s a glimpse into my week’s to-do list, which includes some of my very favorite things—and I can’t wait to tell you why:
• Meet with my incredible attorney and new accountant - I’ll be making my business official by establishing an LLC and that makes me feel like a real boss babe!
• Scheduling some photo shoots - my iPhone photos are great, but I can’t take quality lifestyle and branding photos with it. And, it’s an excuse to buy new clothes! I’m still learning how to be comfortable in front of the camera, but hey! NEW CLOTHES!
• Writing new content for the blog - because I’m soooo far behind and yet I have soooo many ideas! I want to reach so many people and I have great coloring books to both giveaway and sell.
• Ordering business cards - OMGosh! They’re beautiful everybody! Like, I want everyone to have one! You get one! And you get one! And you get one! Everybody gets one! Plus, I need them for the summit that I won tickets to at the end of March. And again, it puts me in the boss babe zone.
• Creating new bath bomb 💣 recipes and shower steamer recipes - crafting is a form of self care, and so is USING the bombs and steamers. I’m in serious need of some self care. I love making them with yummy ingredients. You want the recipes RIGHT NOW, dontcha?! Be patient. The blog is going live soon. Tomorrow, Lavender Fields recipe will be on my FB page.
There’s a lot more on my list...things for my attorney, graphic artist, etc., but you get the idea. I’m BUSY! But it’s a good busy. I love crossing things off the to-do list and seeing how much I’ve accomplished by the end of the day.
I struggle getting out of bed and I struggle with motivation, but making a to-do list helps me stay accountable and I gather momentum. That makes me both the little engine that could, and a boss babe!
thank you Nick for passing down your company’s jacket to me, this is why i wanted it so bad, for the gram old man 👆🏽👆🏽
It’s 🎃🎃🎃 time...
I love this wood carved watch from @jordwatches
! All the jewelry I’ve been wearing lately is rose gold so this stacks so nicely 🙌🏼 perfect for pumpkin patchin’ .
Want one for yourself? Win a $100 gift card (plus 10% off just for entering!) with the link in my bio! Bonne chance! 😉
Don’t let anyone burst your bubble 💕😉
Overall, I can’t be moody about my Sunday 🍂
I’ve been lazy, but I finally got another blog post done! This one is “For those who wander” featuring @newterrainbrewingco
link in bio
If you haven’t seen my blog launch video yet, here is part 2!! Go to the link in my bio to view the full video and my blog website! You’ll see I’ve already posted blog posts telling you all about the WHY I’m doing this and it includes video footage and maybe even some childhood photos in it! Go check it out and don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel! ❤️😊 & THANK YOU SO MUCH for all your support and encouragement so far!! You all are seriously the sweetest😭
#lifestyleblogger #styleblogger #newblogger #oregonblogger #bloglaunch #pnwblogger #newyoutuber #subscribetomychannel #sony #a6300
This drink tasted like sunscreen 🙃
One fall you’re taking pictures at the pumpkin patch to announce your baby & the next he’s there with you.
Wow 🧡 life. is. crazy!
Mixing highs and lows and keeping it cozy, casual for the weekend! I've been so busy this week and the go, go, go has definitely been taking a toll on me, I think I'm getting sick. Ugh. Anyway, these are a few of my favorites lately, this belt is only $13 and a perfect Gucci dupe! Also this sweater is under $20 and one of my favorites this fall. 💕 .
Click the link in my bio to shop this look through my blog, or use the @liketoknow.it
Right before I got engaged. I always love seeing and editing photos from this day and reliving one of my favorite times. 💕
early morning trapping ☀️💸
Fam date in with the Carter boys tonight! It still counts as a family dinner win if you eat Taco Bell together at the table, right?!
Family dinners are super important to me (my own mom always says they’re the secret to a close family!), but it’s a habit we’re not great about. Having Finn has challenged me to start putting that value into action so we’re committing to 1 whole week of intentional family meal time!🍴
Wanna join us?! Here’s the rules:
1. Everyone’s at the table! (When it’s possible) It’s never too early for kids to start practicing!! Finn will be joining us in his high chair 😉 (Live with roommates? Get them in on it! Live alone? Face time family or invite a friend over!)
2. Only background noise allowed is music! Let it be a time to turn off distractions and connect!
3. EAT! It doesn’t matter what! If you’re gathering around cereal you’re still winning!
Thats it! Check out my stories for a simple idea to mix up your menu (from earlier in the week when I was more on top of the homemaker game😉) and take the challenge with your own fam! 🙌🏼