🏆🏅 Last night I accepted an award that I truly thought I was not quite deserving of. 🙏🏽Then when I met & listened to my 9 fellow cohort award recipients speak, it seemed as though many of us felt the same way- we were only just getting started with our grand visions. 🙌🏽
I was nominated to join the roster of remarkable individuals in MN doing work to create positive change. I was recognized for my work with @HitaTalk
particularly empowering and featuring influential women/young girls in the Twin Cities. 💕
Thank You to Annie Regan, President of @jciminnesota
for the nomination & the MN Jaycee’s Charitable Foundation for sponsoring me AND congratulations to my fellow TYOMs: 🎉
- Heidi J Becker, Co-Director of Warrior Wagons Inc
- Jayme Carlson, Stylist/Salon Owner
- Mark J Lindquist, CEO & Founder of Mark J Lindquist Motivational Speaking
- Chris Hawk, Founder & CEO of Generation Hero
- Jackson Jones, CEO of Fingerprint Wood Works
- Nick McLaughlin, Founder of Stationary Astronaut
- Bo Weber, Owner of Music in Minnesota
- Rob Williams, Founder & Executive Director of the Sheridan Story
- Rachael Zuleger, Co-Owner of the Santa Experience & Professor Bellows Old Time Photos.
📝About Ten Outstanding Young Minnesotans (TOYM): the program is Minnesota’s only statewide recognition program for outstanding young leaders between the ages of 18-40 who have devoted themselves to improving their community. The program acknowledges the efforts and accomplishments of young adults who have contributed to our state through their service, thought and influence, community involvement, or entrepreneurship.
In the past 61 years, the program has recognized the leadership of more than 400 young Minnesotans. Past awardees have included young up-and-coming leaders Walter Mondale, Marlene Johnson, Kimberly Stommes @mrsmnunitedstates2018
, Jason DeRusha @derushaj
, Dave Winfield m, Tim Penny, Paul Douglas, Matt Blair, Wheelock Whitney, Belinda Jensen @belindakare11
, and Sven Sungaard @explorewithsven.