Hi, hello I think it’s about time I show myself & formally introduce myself. My name is Lora & here is a photo of me in my natural habitat (shout out to @jessicabannister
for sneaking this photo of me last weekend!) Here are 10 facts about me that you may or may not know:
1. I was born in Luxembourg, Europe & raised in Reno, Nevada (no I am NOT a military baby... I get asked that all the time)
2. I am the only one out of my entire family that currently lives in the U.S. (who isn’t doing anything for Thanksgiving?)
3. My all-time favorite movie is The Grinch (basically anything Jim Carrey!)
4. Every year when I was little & went to visit my cousin in Southern France I’d always ask him to teach me about photography & watch him. I like to think my interest really started because of him and his work. Then I slowly got into it myself in middle school.
5. I am fluent in Luxembourgish (yes, that’s a real thing!)
6. My sister & I made a pact to visit all 7 continents by the time we are 30 years old. We have 4 left to go!
7. I love love love to travel & explore new places. Also why I was nicknamed Lora The Explora in school.
8. I currently am a full-time college student & photography is my only & main source of income. (Even though photography doesn’t feel like a job to me, it’s my passion & dream job!)
9. I love having random dance parties (especially in the shower or in-between long hours of editing)
10. My eyesight has gone down significantly ever since I started photography & now I have 1 contact in 1 eye, specifically for when I am shooting.
Well there’s 10 facts you may or may not have known about me. Feel free to comment below & tell me some interesting facts about yourselves, I’d love to hear!🌲✨