Do you know the key metrics you should be analyzing when determining if your most recent Facebook advertisement was a success or not? Did you hit your intended targets?🎯 Below are the most valuable metrics for static Facebook ads to date. We will be doing the same for Facebook video ads shortly, stayed tuned! 🎶
Most valued metrics for Static Ads
1. Impressions: The total number of times your ad was shown.
2. Cost Per 1,000 Impressions (CPM): The average cost to show your ad 1,000 times. Varies depending on the demand for the audience targeted at the time the ad is running. Some audiences net higher CPMs on a regular basis.
✨If CPM is high, try out a different audience.
3. Frequency: The average number of times each individual has seen your ad. Calculated by Impressions divided by Reach.
✨Important not to oversaturate the audience with the ad.
✨Suggested: Keep Frequency under 4 for ads being shown in the News Feed and under 8 for ads shown in the Right Sidebar.
4. Amount Spent: The total amount of money invested in the ad.
5. Link Clicks: The number of clicks on links to select destinations or experiences, on or off Facebook-owned properties. Example, clicks on an image or a call-to-action button within an ad that uses the traffic objective.
Clicks on an URL link in the text description of an ad
Clicks on ad formats that take someone into a full-screen experience, such as lead forms, Canvas and collection
6. Click through Rate (CTR) Links: The percent of people who saw the ad and clicked over to the website.
✨Calculated by taking the number of Link Clicks and dividing it by Impressions.
✨ If CTR Links number is low (below 1%), either ad creative isn’t compelling, or the wrong audience is being targeted.
7. CPC (Link Click): The average cost of each click from the ad over to the website. Calculated by taking the Amount Spent divided by the number of Link Clicks.
#digitalmarketing #digitalmarketer #digitalmedia #digitalmarketingagency #aesthetics #aestheticmarketing #marketingtips #yourwhy #modmarketing #modbranding #modculture #modsquad #digitaldivas #modernmarketing #beautybranding #aestheticbranding #modmarketer #brandingagency #modlife #brandingbeauty