Week 4 Keto and IF Update:
I have learned so much on this Keto Lifestyle in this 4 wks period.
1. Keto is not a Magic "Diet". In fact it's not even a Diet, It's a Lifestyle.
2. It's not a Race, But Instead a Marathon to drop these lbs. Slow and Steady.
3. In order for it to work, You MUST change your mindset. If you dont change your Mind, You cant change Anything! That goes with everything else in your life and not just Eating habits.
4. CONSISTANCY is KEY to Sucess (DONT give up)
5. PATIENCE is KEY to Success (Trust the Process)
So Here's My Synopsis of my 1 month Journey to a Healthier Better ME:
1. I woke up that one Tuesday morning, Puffy Face, Swollen Feet, and I was pouring out of my size 13 Jean's. when I say Pouring, I mean I was Muffin Topping out of them. It could barely Fit. I said "FK this, I'm starting TODAY!" That was 1 month ago and I have not cheated ONCE! (CONSISTANCY)
2. I started with no Groceries, No initial Plan. I started with a Shift In My MIND.
3. I research and watched Every YouTube Video there was out there Everysingle day till Today. My brain is Loaded with information
4. Today, I am 13.7 lbs lighter than I was 4 wks ago (Slow and Steady)
5. All Inflamation In my body is GONE!
6. I can walk up the stairs without loosing my Breath
7. I fit into my size 9 pants with NO muffin top
8. 13.7 lbs might not seem like alot, But I'm overall Leaning out and loosing Inches.
Keto has changes my life in 4 weeks and I'm so excited to Continue till I reach my GOAL. Heading into week 5 Excited!
Starting Weight: 169.7
Current Weight: 156
Goal Weight: 130
# MotivationalMonday #Keto #ketoweightloss #ketotransformation #Ketosis #FatFueled #FatAfapted #KetoforLife #KetoDiet #ketolifestlye #KetoAF #KetoFasting #ketojourney