Your attitude towards failure determines your altitude after failure.
Double tap and share 💪
Turn on Post Notifications 🛎
for more daily quotes!
Stop spending time on useless sh*t.
Lost time is time you will never get back!🔥 time=💰
THE FUTURE IS FEMALE || spent the morning marching alongside my sister, 3 month old niece, brother-in-law, and friends as we marched for gender equality. How did you spend your Saturday?
Do you feel like you set goals but have difficulty achieving them?
SMART goals are the key.
It’s more than just a matter of setting goals. Apply the acronym S.M.A.R.T to your goals to see immediate results. Here is how to use SMART.
1. Specific - Instead of saying you want to open a business, be specific. What do you want to accomplish? Why is this goal important? Who is involved? Where is it located? Which resources or limits are involved?
2. Measurable - It’s important to have measurable goals so you can track your progress and stay motivated. How much? How many?
3. Achievable - your goal needs to be realistic and attainable to be successful. In other words, it should stretch your abilities but still be possible. How can I accomplish this goal? How realistic is this goal based on constraints such as financial factors?
4. Relevant - This step is ensuring the goal matters to you and also aligns with other goals. We all need support and assistance in reaching our goals but it’s also important we retain control over them. Ask yourself Does this seem worthwhile? Is this the right time? Does this match our efforts/needs?
5. Timebound - Every goal needs a target date so that you have a deadline to focus on and something to work toward. This part helps to prevent everyday tasks from taking priority over your longer-term goals. Ask: When? What can I do six months from now? Six weeks? Today?
21/365: If your focus is a little off today.. 😕that clarity you're looking for may appear whilst enjoying your favourite coffee this morning ☕️ 👍 #quoteoftheday
Start taking full responsibility of what’s happening in your life and stop making excuses 👊🏻🔥
Live in the Present. Because life is happening all around you and you don’t want to miss it.