Some celosia texture. 😊😊😊
When it all sinks in that the business you started 4 years ago (SCARED) is growing and thriving. Thanks be to God for the courage to trust what He placed inside of you. #godsplan #thisisthedayny #trusttheprocess
Simplistic. Modern. PETALS.
What a great little day we had! Friday is your LAST CHANCE to book for our flower crown workshop AND to snap up the last of our posies before we close for 2 week’s 🖤 GET ON IT 🙌🏽
Have you ever sat down and just thought of all the things that go into planning a wedding? Spoiler: it’s a lot!
It can definitely be overwhelming. Hiring a local professional or small business to help handle some of those details for you is ALWAYS worth the cost.
Here are some pros to hiring a local small business:
1. Frees up your time to focus on other things (like not screaming)
2. Custom services! (Have the perfect rose shade picked out and need your invitation font to match? Done.)
3. Individual attention (sure, you can buy an invitation from an online store pretty cheap now-a-days, but what happens if something is wrong? Or you just want some more information? Hiring a local professional will ensure your vision comes to life and your worries are put to rest)
4. Friend for life! (No online store is EVER going to be as excited for your big day as a local professional)
5. No matter who you are working with; calligrapher, planner, florist, baker, whatever! That small business owner is going to work their tail off for you every time.
Did you work with a local small business for an event? What was your favorite part about the process?
confused about the seasons
This sunshine today has got me wishing I was working from the beach (or an island somewhere) ❤ #girlcandream
🌻 Any dreamy destination suggestions?⠀
For now though, I’ll have to settle for my home office with some sunflowers to keep me company (grab a bunch for only $16 this week!).
We met so many great people this weekend at Wedding Experience!
If you’re interested in booking us for a 2018/2019 wedding, get in touch soon
Some radiant marigolds to brighten up your day! ✨
Our favorite kind of shower, filled with bright flowers!
Ticket sales for our FLOWER CROWN workshop close this Friday! Link to buy is in our bio. This workshop is being help on Wed 26 Sept 2-4pm at Gatakers Artspace in Maryborough. $65pp. 🖤 we’d love to have you join us!
If I had a nickel fo every time I froze on exploring an idea... How many times must you suffer from analysis paralysis?
Growth is uncomfortable. #doitscared