MEET ALRICH: Alrich Lynch has over twenty years’ experience in numerous aspects of the #realestate
, development, #construction
management, and asset management arenas. His varied background has afforded him the ability to smoothly transition between various positions, complex assignments and uniquely different organizations. His proven track record throughout diverse roles involved more than $936MM of projects, including over $385MM in public-private ventures. Having been involved with all aspects of the development life cycle for over 5,775 units; including #condominiums
, market rate apartments, #mixedincome #apartments
and units in #mixeduse
developments; brings a wealth of knowledge rarely
found in the industry.
Alrich’s various roles have included:
• Lead Development Manager on multiple phases for #multifamily
clients as an extension of staff.
• Adviser and Project Manager on final build-out of the last 500+ single family homes of a HOPE VI revitalization program. Utilization of TAD (TIF) financing, coordination with local PHA, and completion of infrastructure are key essential responsibilities under this engagement.
• Sole Development Manager for the simultaneous development, construction and operations of over 1,270 market rate apartment units.
• Advised non-profit family services client on utilizing LIHTC financial structuring and targeting intergenerational housing to accomplish its goal of #housing
its service clients.
• Development lead and contact for Sales, Marketing, Construction, Condo Association Management, Equity’s Asset Manager, and Finance groups for 442 units developed in three different product types.
• Development Manager for several redevelopment and repositioning projects.
• Program Manager for complex mixed-income developments financed with HOPE VI loans & grants, LIHTC, CDBG, and traditional equity.
• As Program Manager; negotiated debt, equity, and grant instruments for new mixed-income developments.
Learn more about Alrich and how his company, LDG Consulting, can assist you in your commercial development project today at ldgconsulting.com.