Da Kine Stuffed Peppers.
A recipe will haunt me every now and then that I need to get the steps out of my system.
Todays holiday trip to the store got me bee lining for specific ingredients to make up tonights #badandboujee
First few preps:
1. cook rice, boil eggs, peel and cook sweet potatoes, cut every other ingredient
2. sweat out the onions and garlic, add sweet potatoes, mushrooms and tomatoes
3. cook down ground meat (optional)
4. add rice in the step #2
5. separated egg whites and solid yolk
6. whipped up avocado salsa
7. mixed sriracha sour cream
8. layer green peppers with chosen cheeses, chopped up egg whites, meat mixture with veggies, repeat until full
9. bake a few minutes in the oven until you feel good about it
10. garnish with cilantro and mint available for table side harvesting so seasoning dinner can be interactive
11. serve it, slay it, she go 💨
#hawaii #almondsapothecary #oahu #stuffedpeppers #closetcook #ghettotogourmet