Second things second.. I want to live in the sand under the hot sun. Cold weather ain't for me y'all.
Taking care of yourself when you lol at work-life balance, consider editing ridiculous videos to be "fun time" + would totally spend 24/4 maybe /7 with coworkers is like sneaking spinach into a child's dinner. Sometimes you leave behind the most basic part of you: your body! 💃
Friends, skinny does not equal healthy. Fashion can be a facade. Some proof? Here are the reminders I give my physically lazy self, because pep talks are too kind:
· Light railing to the gym does not make you as in-shape as those who go in + use it. 🏃
· Drinking Vitamin C from calcium bottles does not equal a two-for-one deal.
· Don't cook EXACTLY like a restaurant. (Put down those three pounds of butter! No, not in the pot!)
· Athleisure was not made for naps. 😴
· Okay fine, you can still have dirty chais. (I didn't mean three in a day!!!)
Remember the bees? They’re gonna be back soon!! (took this one while in Arizona) When I was a kid I was deathly afraid of these guys - that all changed after working a summer at the honey farm. One sting a day keeps the fear away? 🐝 (prob gonna delete this one as I can’t decide on a crop, ahhhh)
Had a day of writers block, so I decided to take two of my favorite girls on a date for shopping and eating!
Sometimes the best way to hurry up, is to slow down! ▫️
Luxury is when time doesn’t exist, because you are having an experience! 😊