Albert einstain e=mc² E(energy)=M(mass)X c² equation in Einstein's theory of special relativity that expresses the equivalence of mass and energy
I think energy is GOD. GOD is c². C=light speed. And angels speed=light speed because my god made angels from light. Read Qoran. light photons has not got mass. Electron's speeds is slow from light speed. electrons carry angels. But electrons has got mass. speed decreases as mass increases. God has infinite energy.c² (light speed)².
I took refuge in Allah from satan [Quran 24:35] God is the Light of the heavens and the earth. The allegory of His light is that of a pillar on which is a lamp. The lamp is within a glass. The glass is like a brilliant planet, fueled by a blessed tree, an olive tree, neither eastern nor western. Its oil would almost illuminate, even if no fire has touched it. Light upon Light. God guides to His light whomever He wills. God thus cites the parables for the people. God is cognizant of everything.
zul qarnain means:double headed (snake) [Quran Chapter 18] 83. And they ask you about Zul-Qarnain. Say, "I will tell you something about him."
84. We established him on earth, and gave him all kinds of means.
85. He pursued a certain course.
86. Until, when he reached the setting of the sun, he found it setting in a murky spring, and found a people in its vicinity. We said, "O Zul-Qarnain, you may either inflict a penalty, or else treat them kindly."
87. He said, "As for him who does wrong, we will penalize him, then he will be returned to his Lord, and He will punish him with an unheard-of torment.
88. "But as for him who believes and acts righteously, he will have the finest reward, and We will speak to him of Our command with ease."
89. Then he pursued a course.
90. Until, when he reached the rising of the sun, he found it rising on a people for whom We had provided no shelter from it.
91. And so it was. We had full knowledge of what he had.
92. Then he pursued a course.
93. Until, when he reached the point separating the two barriers, he found beside them a people who could barely understand what is said.
94. They said, "O Zul-Qarnain, the Gog and Magog are spreading chaos in the land. Can we pay you, to build between us and them a wall?"
95. He said, "What my Lord has empowered me with is better. But assist me with strength, and I will build between you and them a dam."
96. "Bring me blocks of iron." So that, when he had leveled up between the two cliffs, he said, "Blow." And having turned it into a fire, he said, "Bring me tar to pour over it."
97. So they were unable to climb it, and they could not penetrate it.
98. He said, "This is a mercy from my Lord. But when the promise of my Lord comes true, He will turn it into rubble, and the promise of my Lord is always true."
99. On that Day, We will leave them surging upon one another. And the Trumpet will be blown, and We will gather them together.
100. On that Day, We will present the disbelievers to Hell, all displayed.
101. Those whose eyes were screened to My message, and were unable to hear.
102. Do those who disbelieve think that they can take My servants for masters instead of Me? We have prepared Hell