My personal gym Fun Facts coming atcha👇
1) Favorite muscle to train? It's a tie between legs and chest! Legs, because I want to have the most developed legs ever!! And chest, because it's underdeveloped compared to the rest of my physique, so I look forward to training it for the challenge and attention it needs!
2) Favorite exercise? Any type of squat. It's challenging, scary and the most fulfilling lift in my opinion. Makes the whole damn body grow!!
3) Favorite gym you have ever trained at? Three of em! Sterns in San Diego, Loprinzis in Portland and Old Town in Key West! All old school bodybuilding gyms that ooze the golden era vibe!
4) Most underutilized exercise? ADDUCTOR MACHINE! 100% should play a much more important role in anyone trying to develop their legs to the next level! You wanna close the thigh gap? Wake up and train your adductors!
5) Biggest pet peeve at the gym? It has got to be a meat head idiot walking around like their shit don't stink. Acting tough and being disrespectful. Bro.. you work out! Calm yo tits! Next to that will always be B.O! I forget some stick on every once in a while! But forgetting to shower? Get outta here.
What you guys think? Any of these match with your views!?
- Hey!! How would you like an extra 200-2000 REAL followers per week? Join Xplod Social - It’s a smart way to get more exposure!Peep Our Link in Bio
While they last....it’s Pumpkin Spice Latte!!!! 🧡☕️🎃🧡☕️🎃🧡☕️🎃
hey, all set for 🇮🇳 vs 🇵🇰
cricket match, chocolates are ready 😍
Who is gonna win This Match ?
India 🇮🇳 ✌🏻 expecting exciting match today... Be with us :
We are friends if you don’t waste
F👀D & 💧Water 🤗
Tenq ❤️😍❤️ !!
Food shot for @albertogelato
😍❤! Their gelato is delicious. 😋👍 📩Find them on:
Blok QF3 No.11, Jl. Boulevard Raya, RT.11/RW.12, West Kelapa Gading, Kelapa Gading, North Jakarta City, Jakarta 14240
Phone: 021 4585 0988
WA: 0878 7958 8858
I'm hanging out with Carlos Diaz early this morning talking about Carmel's Oktoberfest at Carmel City Center this Friday night from 6-10! We will be serving brats and chicken salad and pouring 3 of our beers! There will also be live music from The Polka Boy band so you don't want to miss out on this fun night!
NEW Autumn Dining Offer - two courses and a bottle of wine for just £39 for two, every Monday and Tuesday night until the end of November. Make a night of it and stay in one of our luxury en suite bedrooms for just £60. #autumndining #kilpeck #herefordshire #eatlocal #eatseasonal
Who else actually genuinely just loves coffee for its flavour and smell and well everything about it?
Or do you just love it for the wake me up it gives you💁☕️
Milkshakes, Cakeshakes, Snacks and more now available for home delivery from The Pour House > https://www.zoom-food.co.uk/store/thepourhouse⠀
We're thrilled to launch a new service for Shrewsbury. You can now order the locally famous milkshakes for delivery in a cool bag, with milkshakes and sides served seperately. ⠀
Delivery is to SY1, SY2 & SY3 and is available 7 days per week. Check the app for specific times. ⠀
Hunting season is on🌲🍂🦌✨ Best kind of therapy involving outdoors, picking mushrooms & berries and excitement of slight possibility of getting lost.
In addition to being full of vitamins and minerals, they're super versatile to add to any meal.
بالإضافة إلى كونها مليئة بالفيتامينات والمعادن ، فهي فائقة التنوع لإضافة أي وجبة
- it’s Talk Like a Pirate Day- celebrate with some SouRRRRdough toast!
FRIDA’S DAILY SPECIALS
Wednesday September 19, 2018
SOUP OF THE DAY: $ 5
Chicken Corn Chowder
FUNKY GRILLED CHEESE: $6.50
Pastrami with Swiss Cheese and Mustard on our Freshly Baked Seeded Rye Bread
SPECIAL OF THE DAY: $ 10
Grilled Shrimp (6) over Wild Rice Pilaf with Grilled Asparagus
QUICHE OF THE DAY: $ 7
Spinach and Mushroom with Swiss Cheese
FRIDA’S FARMER’S SALAD: Sm $7.50/Lg $8.50
Mesclun Lettuce, Fresh Mozzarella Cheese, Grape Tomatoes and Toasted Pine Nuts with Balsamic Vinaigrette
#miltonny #miltoneateries #freshbakeddaily #freshbakedbread #hudsonvalleyeats #hudsonvalleyfun #placestoeatwithkids #eatlocal
Craving for something sweet? We have it for you! Our gelato shop has more than 36 gelato flavors that are available in cup, cone, cone cup, choux and waffle! 😍❤🎉 .
👉🏼 DON'T miss our Happy Hour Promo, make sure to come between 9 to 11 am or 3 to 5 pm for some great gelato and pastry deals. 😊 .
Phone: 021 4585 0988
WA: 0878 7958 8858
A match made in heaven.....Pumpkin Scone and Pumpkin Spice Latte!! 🧡🎃🧡🎃🧡🎃🧡
Dinner Club meetings are something I look forward to every month. We rotate who hosts and have monthly themes. It’s a small group, but every member is so passionate about experimenting with and sharing food as well as hosting! We are growing our culinary skills and getting more and more creative with our themes! I was inspired to start a dinner club after reading a blog post by @pinchofyum.
As soon as I read it I was like I NEED this in my life!! Who else does?? I was lucky to find some amazing women who are just as excited about the idea and here we are so many months later. This month @carimorales4
hosted with her chosen theme of Latin American Foods in honor of #hispanicheritagemonth
. Everyone’s dishes were amazing but being able to end the meal with Cari’s Flancocho...so delicious! I woke up this morning with so much gratitude to have found this group! Can’t wait til next month’s dinner club! Check out my stories for more of what we ate 😋 PS @lyndsaycrespo
you were missed ❤️ #yelpindy #eathereindy #edibleindy #meapproved #keepindyindie #supperclub #dessert #flan #shareindy #indyblogger #indyblogsociety #eatlocal #indyfood
Grilled chicken breast, 1/2 a cup of jasmine rice and some spinach on the side😋
This is how a healthy lunch should look like! Nice, clean, simple and very nutritious!
An easy way to help build a balanced lunch is to include foods from at least 3 food groups (vegetables, fruits, grains, protein and dairy/calcium-rich foods).