Game 7: "Whose Funeral?"
Stats and Facts for Game 7 of the Eastern Conference Semi-Finals between the Boston Celtics and the Washington Wizards.
1. Boston is 18-4 when playing Game 7 in their home floor. And 21-8 in all Game 7s.
2. The Celtics are 35-3 all time when they lead a best of 7 series 3-2. All blown 3-2 leads came from 2009 onwards. (2009- Orlando Magic, 2010- Los Angeles Lakers and 2012- Miami Heat).
3. Majority of Game 5 winners in a tied (2-2) series wins the series.
4. Washington haven't won a playoff game in Boston since 1982.
5. In all the 10 meetings (regular season and playoffs) between the Celtics and the Wizards this season. The home team had been undefeated (10-0).
6. Washington haven't won a game in Boston since April 2014.
7. Washington is 1-5 in the road in this year's playoffs while the Celtics are 4-2 at home this year's playoffs.
8. So far in this year's playoffs. The road team usually clinches the series with a record of 10-1 (Wizards being the only team to avoid elimination at home).
Expect a tightly contested Game all throughout the 4 Quarters. But I think Boston's home court can help the @celtics
Pull off the win and a date with LeBron James and the rest of the Cleveland Cavaliers in the Eastern Conference Finals! 🏀
Let's Go Celtics! ☘️